Friday, October 23, 2009

Family

Our family use to be big, but with the recent death of my mom, it leaves only 1 grandparent left, my Daddy's mom, Me Me (Elizabeth), when she became a great grandma, that was it - she was not going to be called great grandma -lol..so we all started calling her MeMe...we all miss my parents.  My hopes are that they are with my angel, Ashley Ann.  I count my blessing daily for what I have....


Momma & Daddy




My grandma, Me Me, Zellie & Thomas



MY 3 SONS.. Thomas, Gary & Matthew



Bruce, Nick (my nephew) & Ramiro (my brother in law)
at sandsations, Long Beach, WA




Me, Cinda (my sister), Chelsea, (my niece in law) & Maddie
at sandsations, Long Beach, WA




Grandson, Eidan Stewart (Mat's son)




Granddaughter, Keira Stewart, (Mat's daughter)




Granddaughter, Zellie Starr, (Tom's daughter)




Granddaughter, Emma Starr (Gary's daughter)




Granddaughter, Haley Starr ( Gary's daughter)


1 comment:

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.