Wednesday, October 28, 2009

my new lighthouses

As you know from earlier posts, I love & collect lighthouses, my Daddy loved lighthouses, and when he passed away I got his lighthouses. And I've gone on to collect many more. In fact, I believe I have close to 40. I now have 3 lamp ones, one that runs on batteries that lights up the waves, and then many just ceramic ones.

On our way down to my sister’s and on our way to Tom & Brenda’s, Bruce bought me more. A lamp & 4 ceramic ones and then a beautiful wood lighthouse. My wood one is also a bird or squirrel feeder, so it’s sitting in the house for now until I can decide where to put it. I may keep it in the house for the winter and then bring it back out in the spring, don’t know yet…. Wonder what the world record is for the most lighthouses.. lol



Lighthouse that I got in Monroe LA :




My new lamp lighthouse & 4 lighthouses Bruce got me in Raymond WA:







My new wood lighthouse Bruce got me in Astoria OR:










Where I put my new lighthouse light





Where I put my 4 new lighthouses





My shower curtain & hooks Bruce got me





all my other lighthouses