Friday, October 23, 2009

CELEBRATION OF LIFE -

On August 22,2009 we had a Celebration of Life for Momma, although a lot weren't able
to make it we had a good time, remembering back over the years... the weather was really nice for us, and the kids had a good time.....

Cake we got for party :


























.

































When I found out that we were having Momma's celebration of life on
my bestest friend in the world's Daddy's birthday,
I wanted to send him
balloons also,
Colleen said he liked the color red, so I got 4 red balloons -
2 had white hearts on them & then 2 plain red... 
I had the honor of meeting this wonderful man...







2 comments:

Colleen said...

This was such a special way to remember and honor your mother! I wish I could have been there.

Dawn said...

That would have been awesome, but you were there with me in thought.. love ya girl