Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tattoo's

Had anyone told me when I was 21 that I would have tattoo's I would have told them yeah right -lol.. I actually decided that I wanted to get a tattoo of an angel for my daughter who was stillborn. I was so scared to get one though, because I thought it would be to painful... so I started with 1 small rose.. it didn't hurt as bad as I thought, I was so excited.... had someone told me that I would want MORE I would have told them - no I don't think so..lol Well about 4 months after my 1st tattoo I got my angle tattoo - it hurt a bit more than my 1st one, but there was more detail and more colors.. I was hooked, lol.. I wanted to get a tattoo for my boys also, but didn't know what I wanted. I finally decided on a star with all 3 boys names in it. So 2007 I got my sons tattoo... Well don't you know I then decided that I wanted to do a Seabee and rose tattoo for my parents. And now that I'm a grandma, I of course had to have one for them - lol... So I looked at many tattoo's and finally found the one I love, I can add names as more grandbabies are born.   I would like to do a Tigger & Grumpy for myself & my husband.  I'll have to update this once I decide....lol

My tattoo's











Bruce's Tattoo's







Tom's tattoo's












Brenda's tattoo's









Gary's tattoo's











Frannie's tattoo's









Mat's tattoo's








Angie's tattoo




No comments: