Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thanksgiving

My family is the most important part of my life. I guess because I’ve buried a child, I know how much of a gift from God my sons are. Growing up, we had a big family that got together for the holidays. That was more important than the gifts we’d get. Over the years , our family has grown smaller. But our family is slowly growing again. I’m glad that we have the home we do, as it gives us a lot of room to hold our growing family! I can’t believe that I am the grandma of 5. ( I have a long way to catch up to Colleen-lol)
To be fair to my daughter in laws, we split the holidays. 1 yr we have the kids for Thanksgiving, the next year we have them for Christmas… 2008 was our year for Thanksgiving.I’m very thankful for my children and grandchildren, and a husband who finally knows how much I love him. Sadly this holiday season we will be minus 1 - Momma is heavy on my mind with the holidays coming up, I'm trying to remember all the joy she brought to our family. Both Momma & Daddy will be missed greatly this Thanksgiving



Front row : Keira, Angie, Mat & Eidan
Back row : Zellie, Thomas, Brenda, Momma, Frannie, Gary & Emma

Front Row : Keira, Angie, Mat & Eidan

Back Row : Zellie, Thomas, Brenda, Bruce, Me, Frannie, Gary & Emma


Thomas, Brenda & Zellie




Gary,Frannie & Emma




Mat, Angie, Eidan & Keira



The boys and their kids :
Thomas & Zellie, Mat, Keira & Eidan, Gary & Emma





No comments: