Friday, October 23, 2009

My visit with Colleen & family

Colleen & I met through Share. I am the 1st person to write to her. We had an instant connection. 14 yrs ago, we met for the first time in person. It felt like we had known each other all our lives. This month we FINALLY were able to see each other again. When I called Colleen & said I’m coming to visit, she told me that she was having her walk Oct. 10,2009... What better time for me to go out to Louisiana for a visit. I feel so honored to have been there for her walk & pancake breakfast. We only had 12 days together and that was way to quick of a time. But we have something to look forward to in 7 months I’m going back for the entire month of May. During this trip, I shared a lot more with Colleen than I had ever. We have had a lot of the same types of things happen in our lives. She has brought me so much comfort when my Momma passed away. She will be my bestest friend in the whole world forever. I love you so much Colleen, and your family feels like my family. I admire Jackie, he’s a hard worker, and you can feel his love for his family. And all your grandbabies are just beautiful and such well mannered children. I’ve been home almost a week now, and it feels like it’s been years since I’ve seen you…



Also - THANK YOU so much for fixing my blog… I hope that I’m not over doing on it - lol… I love pictures :)

Colleen working on fixing my blog :)





Our visit:





























































.

















Share Walk










































































































PANCAKE BREAKFAST







































































A HEADSTONE COLLEEN'S SHARE GROUP BOUGHT
(this is what the Walk & Pancake Breakfast helps with)









DAY AT THE BOARDWALK


















































DAY WE LEFT TO GO HOME :(







No comments: