Friday, October 30, 2009

Eidan & Keira's pumpkins

Last night my oldest 2 grandchildren "carved" their pumpkins.  My son & dil found these cool things to do the pumpkings, it's actually on the order of the "light brights". 
It was so much less messy.  Grandma cut the tops off and cleaned them out while they were at parent/teacher conferences. After dinner, they did their pumpkins. 
It came with 3 patternes, but they wanted to do it their
selves. 
I think they did pretty good.  Keira wanted to do both a happy & sad face since she

had enough pegs.  I told them to make them how ever they wanted to. 
Dad helped them a little
but tried to have them do it themselves. 

I hope everyone has a Happy & Safe Halloween...

Eidan hammering in the color pegs:




Keira hammering in the color pegs




Keira's pumpkin on the left / Eidan's on the right


Keira's other side of her pumpkin :